Easy ways to Donate
Thank you in advance for helping us by making a donation. We have a number of ways you can donate and as of March will be introducing PayPal as an alternative for you to consider.
- You may:-
- Make a regular donation by setting up a Standing Order with your bank [ here ] Please download the form, fill it in with your details and post to the Friends for processing.
- Make a donation by direct transfer from your bank. Our banking details are available [ here ]
- Post a cheque made out to ‘Friends of the Children’s Trust’ to this address: Friends of the Children’s Trust‚ Tadworth Court Mansion‚ Tadworth‚ KT20 5RU.
Feel good shopping starts here, Shop to you drop & make a free donation.
A shopping site. Open an account with them, download the reminder app and you can purchase anything from some of the biggest retailers on the internet and the Friends get a donation every time you buy something online. Its easy to use, go to Amazon, Currys, Next & more, buy your goods and thats it. The app. remindes you to activate your donation. It does not cost you a penny extra, you still get the retailers great pricing and they donate to our account which helps us to raise funds for the children.
Which ever method you prefer to use, you can be sure, your donation is gratefully received and will be used to benefit the children under the care of The Children’s Trust. Please remember to fill in the gift aid form if you have not previously completed one. We have a form for you to download [ here ]
Gift Aid allows the Friends to claim back the tax already paid by yourself on the income you have earnt. This means we can claim back from the government on your behalf 25p for every £1 donated, boosting the value of your donation by a quarter.
HMRC regulations mean that we cannot reclaim a Gift Aid on a donation if you tells us -
- the donation was on behalf of someone else or a group of people.
- the donation was on behalf of a company.
- the donation was to a family member or friend doing an event where the charity is contributing to their costs.
- the donation was made in return for goods‚ rights or services.
A question we are often asked‚ is what if a mistake was made when making the gift aid donation and it cannot been claimed. We check and ask everyone making a donation a number of questions to find out if their donation is eligible for Gift Aid, but sometimes mistakes happen. Once a donation has been made it is not possible to make a claim or change the Gift Aid. On this website is a Gift Aid Form which is easy to use and then send to us. [ here ]